Monday, August 1, 2011

When Family Comes A'Visitin'

Chris' family was in town this weekend and we lived it up. So much so that there are only a handful of pictures and none of us all together. None even of the kiddies on my camera with their aunt & uncle and grandparents. I'm hoping for some from Aunt Trisha, who was far more diligent in the photo-snapping department. We sat down to dinner each night they were here, which was great. We also made it to the new Sea Life Aquarium in Grapevine and that's where my couple of pictures come from:






Blurry, but shows the cool room where you could see rays and sharks through the floor. Ell really enjoyed this part.


And a peek at the light fixtures in the jellyfish room:


All in all, it was a good adventure, but crowded and muggy. I'm not sure that I would pay the $20 again on a weekend. But it was fun while it lasted. . . or until Elliott started screeching because he was hungry.

No comments: