Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sometimes the Universe Laughs. . .

and you have no choice but to sit back and grin.  Even when your first reaction was the F-word.  Yep.  That was me.  You see, I'm a planner and when things don't go according to MY plan, then I say the F-word.  A lot.

Well, about a month ago when the pregnancy test showed two lines and then again when the second and third test showed the same, I was saying that word a lot.  A third child was NOT in our family plan.  This is where that 'universe laughing' thing comes in.

I've stopped saying the F-word.  Sure, I'm worried.  Having 3 kids under three and a half is quite a daunting thought, but at this point, I know we'll survive.  What's one more in the chaos, right?

9 comments:

gabbygrace said...

Omg!!!! So in the same boat here with 4 under 6!!!! Wth!!! Makes for good writing material!! Congrats!

Angela said...

OH MY GOODNESS and Congrats!!! :-)

Greg said...

Congrats Courtney! Time to go minivan shopping...

jill said...

oh my! i'm itching for a third, but not yet. i would so be throwing the f-bomb out there as well. good luck and congrats...i think.

Courtneytcu98 said...

Greg, a minivan is definitely in our future. I'm ready to embrace it!

vickie said...

Congrats Courtney!!

Loosy said...

Wow! That is awesome!!!!! You make pretty people so I can't wait to see your newest little one. And btw, I think you're pretty funny. Just like you're little sister. :)

Courtneytcu98 said...

Thanks everyone. And Brooke, mwuah. Right back at ya. . . minus the baby sister bit. . .

Courtneytcu98 said...

Thanks everyone. And Brooke, mwuah. Right back at ya. . . minus the baby sister bit. . .