Friday, January 27, 2012

Adventures in Poop, Vol. III

Today's adventure is brought to you by the concept of wiping.  Yes, wiping someone's arse, other than your own.  It's not my favorite job, but after 3 years of day in-day out wiping, I'm kind of used to it.  Enter in the Standing Wipe.  The Standing Wipe makes things challenging, but it can  be done.

After 3 years of the wiping, you would think the arse of the person being wiped would understand the concept. The answer to that assumption is no, a resounding NO.  How did we learn this, you may ask?  As my husband was on poop-patrol, it was by accident that I found out this horrific lesson.  It was as I heard,
No, Elliott!  We don't wipe our face after we've wiped our hineys.  
Yep.  You got it.  Post-hiney wipe on.the.face.

Boys are Gross.

2 comments:

jill said...

i so appreciate the poop posts. we're going through the same thing right now. how DO you wipe them standing up? each time i do, i am afraid i'm going to get some on me because i can't see in the crack...

Courtneytcu98 said...

Jill, I have no idea! I'm much better at the feet-in-the-air approach.