Tuesday, March 15, 2011

On Anger

I hate going to bed angry. I hate having a positive day (finally) and have it wiped out in the last moments of wakefulness by anger and hurt. I hate it when people can recognize their own stuff and how it affects/effects (?--I know I should research and figure this one out, but I'm too tired and too angry) their relationships. I hate it when I lose my temper. I hate it when it feels so lonely--like no one can relate to my happenings and the feeling by-products, or those that can relate are unreachable at this moment.

Lest you think I am 100% Debbie Downer, please know that I DO feel good about getting Brooklyn's closet organized. And I do feel good about the painter coming to give us an estimate on painting the kids' bedrooms. And I do feel good about a heart-to-heart with the company owner today, and finally being able to reach out to my new supervisor.

There. I'm still angry. But I can deal.

1 comment:

AiringMyLaundry said...

I hope tomorrow is better for you!