What we need:
1. Crib--and I refuse to spend $700 on a piece of furniture we will use for 2 1/2-3 years.
2. Infant car seat/carrier. Ell's went into the trash because it was used when we got it and had exceeded the 5 year lifespan. (I'm actually kind of looking forward to a PINK version. Really.)
3. Another Pack-and-Play? Our current one is at Ell's babysitter's house for naps, so I'm assuming we'll need another for tiny person #2. BUT, not sure when kids outgrow them. . . I mean Elliott won't nap in his forever right?
4. Newborn clothes--the girly version. Totally different from Birth-3 months. I didn't realize this the first time around, but they are tinier for the tiniest of people and used when they change clothes approximately 5.2 times per day.
5. I also totally want
6. A bookshelf? We'll need something for stuffy-stuff and cute baby things.
7. A painter. I'm out this time around. . . therefore, this justifies the expense because Chris got fired from painting a long, long time ago. . .
What don't I have to get?
1. Bedding. Because my TWO versions of girly bedding bought at a deep, deep discount totally worked in my favor.