Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Anxious? Nesting? Projecting?

I am starting to feel antsy about getting ready for Brooklyn's arrival. Call it nesting or call it displaced anxiety, but it's making me antsy. Especially when I consider that we'll be out of town this weekend, have Elliott's birthday the following weekend, sweet little Addison's birthday party the weekend after that and then I will also be out of town the first weekend in March. ARGHHH. I need someone to just come in, snap their fingers and have it be done. The task is entirely too daunting to consider for me right now.

I must also admit that my mom had ankle replacement surgery today, which is extremely invasive. So it's possible this is just displaced anxiety. I guess this just shows that my anti-anxiety meds only help so much. . .

No comments: