Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm a Mess

I am fairly certain I could not be a full-time stay at home mom.  Or I should say that I totally could be a stay at home mom, but not for long because my husband might leave because he would tire of me never getting out of pajama pants and t-shirts, my hair stuffed up into a ponytail, no make-up and unplucked eyebrows. Not a pretty picture.  The good news is that I do cook more than is typical, but the house doesn't seem any neater, so there's that.

I keep waiting to find my own personal style.  To step out in coordinated work-out clothing (that's what other stay-at-home-moms seem to do) or to look like I'm wearing an outfit.  Basically, I want to channel the flair of my blogger crush, Brooke.  She's fancy.  And stylish.  And it looks effortless.  Maybe someday?

1 comment:

Loosy said...

GET OUT. I was reading your post throwing out a handful of "amen"s. Seriously. I can relate with every description(bushy brows, unkept everything, etc) and I only have two kids, not three. Cut yourself some slack already, you have a freak'n newborn lady! xoxo