Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pintrest at Work (aka, Eyes!)

I think I mentioned that Pintrest is totally changing my life?  If you don't remember, you can look here and here.  Well, found a fun pointer list about how to photograph eyes in a way that is fetching and stands out.  I love to play with photography, but really know very little.  I hope one day to take a formal course. . . or two.

Anywho, we went to the pumpkin patch yesterday and when I went to change Little Bit's diaper in the back of our rented Jeep Patriot, the light. was. perfect.  So then when I had to take Monkey to the car to get his agua, you guessed it--I put him in the back to snap his picture, too.  I am really thrilled with the results.















And yes, some of these are copies--I couldn't decide if I liked them better in black and white or color.  Of course, my favorite feature of my children is their eyes and I'm always trying to capture the amazingness in pics.  Of course I'm not biased a bit.  Right?

No comments: