Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Guess what?

I got to buy this today:


Yes, that means what you think it means! A baby girl will be arriving at our house sometime at the first-mid May. I am fairly certain that her name will be Brooklyn Claire because Chris and I actually agree, which is a small miracle. He has vetoed my other favorites: Hadley, Campbell and Emerson--oh, and Olivia. Olivia because turns out that naming our children after the pair of sex crime detectives on one of our favorite TV shows is not appropriate. Oh well. See why I need to stick with the name on which we both agree? Otherwise it could be a delivery room decision and that doesn't seem wise.

This means I get to use one of the two sets of girl bedding I purchased long, long ago--the bedding I was sure that jinxed me.

No comments: