Monday, March 11, 2013

Random Thoughts That Could be Blog Posts

Random thoughts that could be blog posts if I weren't so lazy:

1.  Laundry service is amazing, stupdenous, revolutionary.  Bundle clothes; they are picked up and delivered clean and folded in 2 days.  (it was a gift)

2.  We cleaned a lot of shizz out of our house because I was overwhelmed.  Extra towels?  Gone.  Unplayed-with toys? Gone.  Fancy glasses?  Gone.  All the clothes I might wear someday?  Gone.

3.  There's a grilled cheese restaurant in my neighborhood that is a revelation.  I ate there today.  Totally ruined any hopes of a gluten-free day.

4.  I haven't had a haircut in over 7 months.  I know this because my tiny baby isn't so tiny anymore and is 6.5 months old and I last got it cut well before I had the tiny baby.

5.  I really want a tiny little stud in my nose.  I know.  I'm 36 and it's a bit ridiculous, but I really want one.  I mean, why not?  Will it ruin my reputation at work?  Does it cost a million dollars?  Will my kids try to rip it out?

6.  We agreed to not use our phones at all in the evenings when the kids are awake for Lent and it's harder than one might think.  Mainly because I have a small addiction.

7.  My sweet 6 month old keeps teasing us by randomly sleeping all night and then returning to his one time per night waking.  It's a cruel trick that leaves hope in my heart.  I love sleep.


No comments: