Sunday, July 17, 2011

In the blink of an eye

my baby girl has turned 2 months old. I sincerely don't know where the time has gone. Cliche, but so true. That means I have 3ish weeks before my maternity leave is over. Done. It brings tears to my eyes to even consider. When I had Elliott, I returned to work and found I needed to be a working mom, that in some ways I was a better mom when I had an agenda. Sure, I would love part-time work, but overall I was glad to work. With Brooklyn, I know I would (maybe) give up cable to be a stay-at-home mom. If only giving up my cable tv addiction would make up for the budget short-fall that would occur should I not work. . . alas, this is not the case. What precious time this summer has been!

And on to the cuteness:

1 comment:

Merino's said...

OMG that first picture of Ell and Brooklyn is just soooo cute!!!