Sunday, November 23, 2008

More Preparations. . .

Not too much exciting to report, but our baby preparations continue.  Today we went to my parents' house, where they gave us a futon that they wanted to get rid of because it took up too much room.  This allows us to have a place for visitors to sleep when you come to visit!  So all around, everyone benefited.  :)  We also got the swing moved to our house, but are still waiting to get those darned stripes painted on the wall.  Soon, I think.

I got a couple of newborn outfits, which I'm told are very different than the birth-three size, so these are contenders for the all-important 'coming home' outfit.  

I am definitely noticing a difference in my stamina these days, so I'm not quite as efficient as I was just a few short weeks ago. I'm told that just comes with all the aches and pains of the 3rd trimester.  3rd Trimester--yes, it's true!  I'm 30 weeks pregnant.  Hard to believe.  Roughly 65 days left until we hit our due date.  Next doctor appointment is Wednesday, so I'll try to update any important details then.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the green one!!!!